From the simplest repairs to complete custom instruments, Rosso Music has you covered. We have a complete in-house service center for woodwinds, brass, and orchestral instruments. We also provide expert services for fretted instruments and amplification. Only manufacture or higher quality parts are used in our repairs.
Specialty services include:
- General maintenance and restoration to playing condition
- Pad, cork, and felt replacement
- Full woodwind overhauls and re-pads
- Standard, chemical, and ultrasonic cleanings
- Dent work
- Small-scale plating including nickel, silver, gold, and platinum
Evaluations and estimates are free.
- Basic Cleaning ($65) - includes a thorough cleaning, slide and valve lubrication, and new valve felts.
- Chemical Cleaning ($85) includes a chem dip, neutralization, thorough cleaning, slide and valve lubrication, and new valve felts and waterkey corks. A chemical cleaning aids in removal of lime deposits, and also kills mold and bacteria. Chem cleans are recommended once a year.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning ($125) includes a chem dip, neutralization, thorough cleaning, slide and valve lubrication, new valve felts and waterkey corks, ultra sonic cleaning and valve alignment. The ultrasonic cleaner is able to remove fine particles from the horn, getting into the threads and other small nooks and crannies. An ultra sonic cleaning is recommended yearly in lieu of just a chemical cleaning, as it removes even more deposits.